Vagabond Ragchew Net :: Forums :: VAGABOND FORUM :: Member Forum

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Tour To Tanglewood UPDATE
Author Post
W1HRC
Mon Oct 02 2017, 04:12PM
Vagabond 745
Registered Member #293

All, below is an email I recieved from the MS Staff. Thank you to all who volunteered. Your efforts helped in this fund raising effort. HARLAN

It has been 2 weeks since our amazing Bike MS: Tour to Tanglewood Ride, and I can’t stop thinking about what a successful and fun weekend it was! Our staff is so grateful for each and every one of for volunteering with us this year, and we had so much fun getting to work with you all throughout the weekend.
With 300 volunteer positions, about 150 of you divided and conquered to make sure we had an outstanding event. With the support of you all and the other 900 participants, we have currently raised $700,000 with the goal being $750,000. These numbers are OUTSTANDING!
This was my first time at the Bike MS: Tour to Tanglewood Ride, and I had the most wonderful time. All of my coworkers expressed how amazing this group was prior to the ride, and they were correct. Your dedication over the years is unbelievable. Our volunteers are truly the backbone of this Society, and we couldn’t get through these events without YOU. And let me just say, the Carolinas has some of the best volunteers around. From all of us here at the National MS Society, we are extremely grateful for your continued support each and every year. And last but not least, please give yourself a pat on the back, for joining the movement and helping us end MS forever!

• If you are wanting to check out your pictures from the weekend, please visit – https://imageevent.com/mseventpics/bikems2017/bikems2017tanglewood
• Please help us continue to improve our event by taking the survey below – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHT2RMZ
KK4ZIU
Thu Oct 05 2017, 09:15AM
President 2017 - VB 671
Registered Member #205

-It was my first time and truly a remarkable experience. If you ever get the chance to participate, by all means take it.

KK4ZIU

Jump:     Back to top

Status

145.470: UP
146.640: UP
Next perm: 796
Next temp: 911
EchoLink Status

Need to give us a holler? Use our Hollerin' Form.